Pages

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Loving Words


I woke up with the sun in my face
A laughter embedded in my heart
Thinking of your sweet tender words
Echoing through out my entire being

Loving words that are whispered
Master artist creating his masterpiece
Sweet romantic words of love
Pour forth on to your canvas of affection

Simple delicate words that are created
Forming ever so loving in to sentences
Being released from your tender lips
Falling gracefully unto dainty ears

A smile forms on my precious face
With thoughts of you in my head
Loving words you express so freely
Holding tenderly my frail heart

Speaking in a language that love can hear
Spoken words through the heart are told
Opening your soul to let the light shine
Engulfing me in your loving words

Delicate tears fall from my beautiful eyes
Showered with your love and affection
Flowing through a poets’ poem to my heart
Hearing them fly through on butterfly wings



You can find this poem and others:




Irenia Guajardo
~Hellz Writer~

No comments:

Post a Comment