Pages

Monday, May 14, 2012

Revenge of the Spider: Author's Note

This fucking, sick twisted tale was based on a dream that I had, while working on a script.  I fell asleep at my laptop while my daughter was taking her nap.  I had stayed up for 48-hours straight and was exhausted.  But I somewhere in trying to keep my schedule, I didn't even remember falling asleep.
Of course it was based on actual people that I was renting from.  Which really startled the hell out of me, because it seemed so fucking real and yet it was a dream.  I remember my roommates looking at me with this crazy look as I was just watching them from the couch that I was sitting at.  Finally they asked if I was okay.  Of course I told them, hell no, because that was some realistic dream....except for the Spider having it's revenge.
But I have heard worse shit from friends. Spiders do in fact have taken revenge on people.  So this was a perfect thing.  When I explained my dream to my roommates, they explained about the weird video they took of this spider they killed on video.
Yet, before my dream...I had no knowledge of it.  It was in my dream.  Granted even myself was a bit freaked out by it.  We all went on a spider war path...by buying bug killer and spraying the entire house.  I know I have a fucked up, demented brain...but knowing something that happened in my dream...was strange.  I guess it could be based on an actual event...them killing a big spider on video.
Yet it really does make a nice twisted tale...to share with the world....

Irenia Guajardo
~Hellz Writer~

No comments:

Post a Comment