Pages

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Hidden Caller: Author's Note

My short story Hidden Caller  was based on some strange events that happened in my strange little apartment.  It was a weird night and after a long, hard day at work...I got a strange series of Restricted/Hidden Caller calls.  It wasn't your normal prank caller, because they had some eerie shit going on in the background.  Joanne was my neighbor and like in my story...we were able to walk over to each other's apartment.
Of course I was suffering severe depression and the doctor I was seeing...was just prescribing me shit that had severe reactions to my system.  So Joanne would make sure...the damn quack didn't kill me. I walked over there and told her about the strange phone calls, she told me to turn off my phone and let it be.  Granted...my mind was already whirring from the shit on the phone mixed with the fucking medication.  I never went back to my bedroom but slept in the living room.
In the story of course it is best to tweak it.  Take a strange event from a bad point in my life and make it fucked up with no happy ending.  Granted, I'm very grateful for every fucked moment that I can turn and twist into a fucked up Twisted Tale that I can share with the world. 

Irenia Guajardo
~Hellz Writer~

No comments:

Post a Comment