Pages

Friday, May 18, 2012

Devil Cat: Author's Note

Devil cat is based on this hilarious story told to me by my aunt. Granted they have no idea in why the cat lost her mind to attack their friend, but in a story that is a fucking twisted tale...I transformed the cat into a Siamese cat.  I had a Siamese cat and man, was that little fucker mean.  Granted kitty was nice to me, but to everyone else...it was an evil fucker.
Granted, like the rest of my stories...it is fucked up.  Yet, this twisted tale does have a happy ending and you can say that I was thinking of Gerry as I wrote the ending.  Yes, to those that know-Gerry, my first serious relationship was the worst thing that could ever happen to me...and yet taught me a lot about myself.  I guess using him as a majority of my male deaths is really therapeutic.
Granted that is all I am going to say on this author's note...lol.  And yes, I'm disturbed and demented



Irenia Guajardo
~Hellz Writer~

No comments:

Post a Comment