Pages

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Dementia: Twisted Tales

I know in the last few years of my life-I have been writing here and there.  For a while it was almost a stand still and found myself struggling to write something.  It didn't help that my relationships were screwed up...like Eric throwing something at my head and hitting my monitor.  My entire life seemed like a fucking twisted tale.  So...I kept trying to bit piece shit.  Yet, I kept remembering one thing...and it was true...writing made me happy.  I was able to put all my hurt, fears into paper.
I know I am great with words, but I was horrible in describing my real feelings to people.  For a long while-I realized that...no matter how well I could tell a story...the one thing I was shitty about...was my own life.  So...I guess it is easier to write...than to tell someone how you really feel...the panic attacks get in the way...the thoughts of what they would really think about you...get in the way...and the best to be silent and let them go..or fuck up your own words and say "Fuck it"
Well..my long awaited...collection of short stories...that I have wanted to do since 2006...called Dementia: Twisted Tales is a collection of fucked up nightmares to actual events that I have turned into a surrealistic nightmare.

Dementia: Twisted Tales
  • The Devil's Hand
  • Revenge of the Spider
  • Hidden Caller
  • Askew Ball
  • The End
  • Bug Bites
  • Infected
  • Road Trip
  • Devil Cat
  • The Price
  • Roommates
  • Where's my Beets?
  • Expedition
Each story will have two blogs...one about the story and the Author's notes. I happy to say they are nearly completed.


Irenia Guajardo
~Hellz Writer~

No comments:

Post a Comment