Pages

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Revenge of the Zombie

Shallow pain harbors deep in my chest
Hollow feelings that no longer exist
Memories that seem to be fading away
Primal urges surfacing through out

Fill the void of my eternal being
Keep the silent walls from falling
Want to live with out being erased
Hated by the living for being dead

Desiring the need to feed to stop growing
Hunger driving force over come my senses
Icy fingers clawing your at your warm flesh
Sweet aroma fills my decaying nasal cavity

Warm taste of ripped flesh upon my tongue
Hearing your tormenting screams for help
Not ready to die is the last thoughts you have
So wrong yet it feels incredibly appetizing

This isn't the life I was expecting for myself
To feed on the flesh of those that are living
Soothing blood calming to dead senses
Flowing down once dehydrated throat

Utter sense of loneliness fills this empty vessel
Longing for human companionship once deserved
Finding a mournful path of eternal existence
Though the appetite is surging through out

Dark pleasures are found in taking your life
Seeing you go down before my feet
Life leaving your lips as you join the dead
You will know my eternal pain of damnation



You can find this poem and others:

  Illuminations of the Soul
Irenia Guajardo
~Hellz Writer~

No comments:

Post a Comment