Pages

Monday, May 14, 2012

Hidden Caller: Bit Bytes

Here is a little tiny nibble of Hidden Caller, yes, I am very serious about not divulging tooo much information because I want I know there is that Amazon Exclusive...that for 90-days and at least I want people to know about the story, but not the entire thing. it's sort of an appeteaser....
I want you to know wet your palette a little.  Also to let those know that I'm writing.  I'm doing what I love...I'm doing what makes me happy.  Even if that means twisting events that happened into my life into fucked up twisted tales. I think my life has enough horror in it that it really doesn't need monsters or demons, but hell...I think I like the fact reading about monsters and demons are easier to handle than looking into the darkness where the eye can't reach...and seeing that sometimes your own personal hell is worse than anything that you can ever read about.
Granted this is from the second draft.  I am a perfectionist when it comes to my stories...so there will be a lot more detail in it....and it is also a short story..so....

Hidden Caller:


It had been hours since the candles in Debra Myers room had gone out from her three dragon scones that hung neatly over her bed.  Debra’s eyes fluttered as she awoken from her slumber.  She never liked her room being dark.  Especially with having the backdoor in her bedroom, the layout to her room seemed a bit strange compared to the average apartment. 
It was the law that every apartment needed to have two entrance/exists to every apartment.  The only perk to the apartment was the beautiful view of the lake.  Despite her better judgment, she took the apartment.  It was the only place that didn’t offer a credit check and with her trying to restart her broken life, she took the place. 
Debra sat up in bed trying to adjust to the darkness.  She reached over to her nightstand and reached for the bottle of pills that was prescribed to her doctor.  They were suppose to help her sleep through the night, but they were not working.  She took a deep breath as her hands fumbled the bottle of pills.  The questions of “what if” ran through her head.

Again this is all you get....for now....

Irenia Guajardo
~Hellz Writer~

No comments:

Post a Comment