Pages

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

King of Darkness


Demon born from blood and lust entwined
Stare in my eyes and feel the hypnotic urge
Cave in to my charms and sweet melody
Open your blood to my carnal devilish delights

There is none before that will ever be the first
None before will equal to my power and control
Destined to be the greatest, most powerful being
Stare into the darkness of my eternal damnation

Take my hand to the land of death and suffering
Follow the path of despairing screams of the tortured
Enter the realm of the forgotten and unwanted
There you will find me waiting for you

Demon of carnal pleasures to ensnare your mind
Hypnotic beast calling your lustful desires to life
Feel me deep within your eternal damned soul
Source of all evils beyond your wildest dreams

Embrace the darkness as you explore forbidden regions
Allow my black pleasures to touch your fragile mind
Opening your eyes to my demonic hypnotic charms
Hear the melody of the cryptic abyss singing painfully

None shall reign in my region of untold pleasures
Lord of demons beyond the caverns of the abyss
So much to tell of the delights my darkness provides
Cleave your black soul upon the King of Darkness



You can find this poem and others:


Irenia Guajardo
~Hellz Writer~

No comments:

Post a Comment