Pages

Monday, June 18, 2012

Writing

I have been putting off blogging about some writing points for a while.  I know for a couple of weeks, I was busy trying to restore a lot of missing files that I was nearly completed on my Novella and on my collection of short stories.
I have sniped some people on Amazon.  Which reading their reviews, some had gotten great reviews while others were in my eyes humiliated by telling them that their works has never seen an editor or even worse that their kid could write better than them.
In this day and age where self-publishing has become a fad for those that are wanting to be a writer.  Yet, they are mimicking the best. It's one thing to be a copy-cat but create your own voice.  Real writers work hard to achieve their own voice.  I try to trick it up some. Yet, I when I write I have a several step process.   I can say I have been mentoring someone that is an aspiring writer.
Yet, today I realized that I need to write these writing points...because I can't always be mentoring a person.  I have my own child to worry about.  My writings one day will influence her into following her own dreams despite what anyone says.  I want her to understand that we may be struggling now, but when the time comes she will be able to remember that mom never gave up...even when I have wanted to
I had someone believe in me and I guess I have been wanting to believe in those...to help them out, but hell...I think if I just guide their happy ass to my blogs...then it will save me time.
So...writing points here I come...


Irenia Guajardo
~Hellz Writer~

No comments:

Post a Comment