Pages

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Clowny Terror

I know embracing my demented humor and dislike for clowns has to be worked for something.  So I created this demented, but funny short-short script that will be filmed based on a joking conversation with Chris Warner.  I know one night during our long conversations that made me wish for a clown to come up and scare the crap out of him but in a way that would also make people laugh.
Yes, I'm fucked in the head for even thinking such shit.  Yet again...Chris would really need some sort of Clown to come up and scare the shit out of him.  It could happen with a little cinematic magic.  But I'm pleased with the little short-short and hell It would be nice as a short in a DVD in the start of the movie of in a section. Besides there is tons of film fests that allow for short-shorts....

Irenia Guajardo
~Hellz Writer~

No comments:

Post a Comment