Pages

Monday, June 25, 2012

Rework

Since I got my new photo program.  I have been re-doing the covers.  Since people have asked to release a few stories, which I am not going to lie...sort of put me in some serious thought.  Should I release singles or as a triple threat??  Which everyone requested both.  Granted as E-books...they will be great, but leave the original concept of the collection of 13-short stories. 
Before
After
I can tell you that it is interesting to redo the covers.  I even did a new cover for Rejection with the new programs.  I must say...it was a lot of fun.  Well...alright loads of fun.  Yes, I should be writing or even correcting but reworking the covers into what I needed seems to be more fitting.  It sort of feels like a before and after.  You have the fat person and the next picture is of the skinny person.
Granted I am not going to say that my covers were fat...they just needed a lot of room for improvement.
I had e-published the Devil's hand, but now...I think I will pay it a visit and redo it better...scarier.  A visit down memory lane just to improve it.
I think the after is much better than the original.  I guess it is a lot like me.  I wasn't much about 3-years ago and now....much better...lol

Stay tuned......

No comments:

Post a Comment