Pages

Friday, December 9, 2011

Side Effects

Have you ever really read all the side effects that are for prescription and over the counter medicines??  Seriously folks....there is some fucking crazy ass shit.  When I did my funny little stink on the Religious Side Effects based on some friends view points....that was leading up to my own horror skit...that is suppose to be commercial like....in a way.  But the side effects that people get from taking sleeping aides, stop smoking aides and diet pills....are of course a few in the making.
Yet these fucking shit...can cause you to have liver damage and other problems...to your kidneys...your heart or even your intestines.  Yes, when I was researching it and even though it is suppose to be filmed at about 5-minutes or less....more banking on 3-minutes to 5-minutes.  I seriously, thought it might be an easy little endeavor, but reality was...when I took the time to research and search out all these side effects {{see was busy doing other things....the hunting for Trevor....sorry side note}}....and it took me days upon days reading all these different medical drugs out there.
Even the ones for depression...the shit you get...just to not feel sad at all...fuck...I rather feel sad and suicidal then have all the other fucking shit....kidney, vomiting, nausea....strange or unusual vivid dreams....and then on top of it...there is the feeling of hostility....I mean what the fuck!!?/
Oh yes...I need this drug to help me, but now I am feeling violent and irritable.....yeah....some one comes up to you and then you fucking flip out on them....making phone calls with no memory and not understanding why people are pissed or angry at you.  Yeah fuck face....go fuck yourself....and you are sitting there...like what?? It is the medication...that I am taking.  Please don't be mad at me. Even a few of the medications can cause skin pigmentation....to change color around the eyes...and your skin can become super sensitive...even skin irritation...where you can get blisters and rashes.
I mean what the fuck!!??  So we take cures and shit...but we are going to get a shit load of new problems...and make sure you see your doctor....if you need to take new medicines because they may not be compatible with each other.  And some of the medications you can't take if you become pregnant or are breast feeding.  All these shit is fucking strange....because yes....as a breast feeding mother...all the shit passes to your baby.  Your baby is getting a good source of stuff from mommy...and that means the drug as well. Granted, I want to film this....little skit and submit it to places...hell it shouldn't cost to much.
But the fact is...it was a learning experience.....I should add this to my production resume....hell I switched shit around because that is me!!  I do shit like that...all the time....I re-arrange shit because I am bored...and for the fun of it...I will re-itemize my DVD collection...just because it could have been better.  I know..I am weird.....but I can tell you this...little things make me happy...money doesn't make me happy...and certainly not medication...strange really people need shit to help them...with side effects
Oh take this pill and you will loose weight...and then you start to have the side effects...turning in to some super beast....{{screams}}...ooh lord....nooooo!! Okay...I am in some serious need of sugar....I want candy....!!  Side effects include...jumping up and down...acting hyper...cavities...
Do you want some candy??

Irenia Guajardo
~Hellz Writer~

No comments:

Post a Comment