Pages

Friday, December 16, 2011

Angry Bitch

You say my words are abrasive 
You say my walls are heartless
You say my defenses are insensitivity
But that is all you'll ever see me as

Not once have you gone past that image
Dared not question the reason for such
Hiding behind my false mirage
Wrapping it around you like it is real

Though an angry bitch, I appear
Not once do you see the pain in my eyes
The hurt, I've ran across and buried within
Invisible scars etched on my immortal soul

Though a million reasons to be truly angry
All I'm looking for is true love and happiness
In this journey finding stupid fake ass people
Though this wall is up, do you see me?

Hiding painful tears from the world around
Curling into a little ball of heart break misery
Pretending to be stronger for my sanity
Longing to be wrapped in compassionate words

An angry bitch, I appear to your eyes
Making it easier to spread pathetic lies
Though you do not see the true me
Gentle woman crying underneath it all

The words I speak are truly abrasive 
Hiding behind a wall of heartless-ness
Guarding my defenses with insensitivity
All in guise of protecting me

My heart longs to find one day
That truly special man out there
One that will see past the angry bitch
Knowing a woman worth loving


Author's Note:
This poem was inspired by several female Facebook Buddies upon reading their posts.  They often refer to themselves as bitches, cunts and so forth but what I see is a woman who has a wall so far up that they need protection and yet a couple of them have found a man to love them past their anger....their rage...and are melting those walls down.  Of course I did add a little of my own heart.  Because of course...I have to been labeled a bitch...often a heartless one...or angry bitch.

Irenia Guajardo
~Hellz Writer~

No comments:

Post a Comment