Pages

Friday, August 23, 2013

Why did the rabbit cross the road??

  GEORGE W. BUSH”
We don't really care why the rabbit crossed the road. We just want to know if the rabbit is on our side of the road or not. The rabbit is either with us or it is against us. There is no middle ground here.

  AL GORE:
Immediately after I was born in a modest log cabin that I built with my own hands in Tennessee, I invented the rabbit. I also invented the   road. Therefore, the rabbit crossing the road represented the application   Of these two different functions of government in a new, reinvented way designed to bring greater services to the American people.

  RALPH NADER:
The rabbit's habitat on the original side of the road had been polluted by unchecked industrialist greed. The rabbit did not reach the unspoiled habitat on the other side of the road because it was crushed by the wheels of a Gas-Guzzling SUV.

  PAT BUCHANAN:
 To steal a job from a decent, hard-working American.

  RUSH LIMBAUGH:
 I don't know why the rabbit crossed the road, but I'll bet it was getting a government grant to cross the road, and I'll bet someone out there Is already forming a support group to help rabbits with   Crossing-the-Road Syndrome. Can you believe this? How much more of this can real Americans take? Rabbits crossing the road paid for by their tax dollars -- and when I say tax dollars, I'm talking about your money -- money the government took from you to build roads for rabbits to cross.

  JERRY FALWELL:
Because the rabbit had an alternative life style! Isn't it obvious?   Can't you people see the plain truth in front of your face? The rabbit   was going to the "other side." That's what they call it "the other side."   Yes, my friends, that rabbit had an alternative lifestyle. And, if you   eat that rabbit, you will become that way too. I say we boycott all rabbit 'til we sort out this abomination that the liberal media white washes with seemingly harmless phrases like "the other side."

  DR. SEUSS:
 Did the rabbit cross the road? Did he cross it with a toad? Yes, the rabbit crossed the road, -- But why it crossed, I've not been told!

  ERNEST HEMINGWAY:
  To die. In the rain. Alone.

  MARTIN LUTHER KING, JR.:
 I envision a world where all rabbits will be free to cross roads.   Without having their motives called into question.

  GRANDPA:
 In my day, we didn't ask why the rabbit crossed the road. Someone told us that the rabbit crossed the road, and that was good enough for us.

  BARBARA WALTERS:
Isn't that interesting? In a few moments we will be listening to the Rabbit tell, for the first time, the heart-warming story of how it experienced a serious case of molting and went on to accomplish its life-long dream of crossing the road.

  JOHN LENNON:
 Imagine all the rabbits crossing roads in peace.

  ARISTOTLE:
 It is the nature of rabbits to cross the road.

  KARL MARX:
 It was a historical inevitability.

  SADDAM HUSSEIN:
This was an unprovoked act of rebellion and we were quite justified in dropping 50 tons of nerve gas on it.

  VOLTAIRE:
 I may not agree with what the rabbit did, but I will defend to the death its right to do it.

  RONALD REAGAN:
What rabbit?

  CAPTAIN KIRK:
To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before.

  FOX MULDER:
You saw it cross the road with your own eyes! How many more rabbits have to cross before you believe it?

  SIGMUND FREUD:
The fact that you are at all concerned that the rabbit crossed the road reveals your underlying???????? in security.

  BILL GATES:
I have just released e-Rabbit 2011, which will not only cross roads, but will lay eggs, file your important documents, and balance your checkbook, and Internet Explorer is an inextricable part of e-Rabbit.

  MARTHA STEWART:
No one called to warn me, which way that rabbit was going. I had a standing order at the farmer's market to sell my eggs when the price dropped to a certain level. No little bird gave me any insider information.

  ALBERT EINSTEIN:
Did the rabbit really cross the road or did the road move beneath the rabbit?

  BILL CLINTON:
I did not cross the road with THAT rabbit. What do you mean by rabbit? Could you define "rabbit," please?

  THE BIBLE:
And God came down from the heavens, and He said unto the rabbit, "Thou shalt cross the road." And the rabbit crossed the road, and there was much rejoicing.

  COLONEL SANDERS:
Rabbit?

  TYSON FOODS:
We found it squashed on the road, resurrected and sold it.

No comments:

Post a Comment