Pages

Sunday, December 14, 2014

Information about dating me


So a friend on Facebook had asked me several questions about me and dating…it was more of a general poking for information email.  So instead I told him that I would write this, because if one guy wonders…there is going to be more….so this will be used as basic information.

I don’t have a type of guy.  When I was younger, yes I had a type.  The guy had to be tall, long hair and with blue/hazel/green eyes.  That was my type of guy.  That guy had me drooling or foaming at the mouth.. eventually as time went on the length of hair was not that important.    Now, I am looking for a great guy….he’s not always going to be nice, but he will know how to have a conversation with me…know how to treat me and of course have some morals and values.

I know that is very simple.  The reason is because love comes in any form.  It could be a guy that has noticed me and he is not even on my radar and a few simple acts of kindness may grab my attention.  I am unaware however of men liking me.  Yes, I am focused and busy on life that I don’t pay attention.  I am use to hearing cat calls and degrading comments where I shoot them evil looks.

But once you have gotten my attention and you are on my radar…here’s a few things that you should know:

I do have a high sex drive for the right guy.  I am not 90-years old and if let’s say sex does happen and you know how to do it…more likely I am going to want more, but it is more of a spiritual thing.  Many cultures believe that having sex brings the two souls as one.  Now….that doesn’t mean that my legs pry apart for any guy.  It means that if you can get past all the other things…there could be sex.  Why did I put it first because that is where 90% of the guys mind is…on sex.

Next is that I am an intellectual being.  If I tell you what is on my mind or in my heart…I am giving you every detail for you to formulate about me.  I know guys would have some weird infatuation about me but can’t even hold a conversation with me.  Unfortunate they fall off my radar and they wonder why and no matter how hard I tell them-they assume that I am talking about some sort of sex talk.   Again, I do enjoy sex talk…it’s funny and perverted and it can be enjoyable for some who are not virgin nun ears.   I do not like a guy who is always talking about it…even though it is fun, but if I am talking about publishing and such and it goes right back to sex talk…that will turn me off.  Again, it is fun and all but not all the time.

I am a logical and rational being, if a guy tells me something that is harsh and cold.  I will remove the emotional state and think how they meant it.  If I am confused, I will refer to a friend’s opinion.  No, I will not bash the guy because we all know friends and family tend to side that the person can be a bad guy or girl.  I hate that.  I ask for the basic situation…the what if??  What do you think it means in this situation??  Sometimes being in the heart of the situation causes undo rest in oneself and you need a second opinion.

I am intense and have been told this by a numerous people.  If you are afraid of a woman that knows what she wants or where she wants to go in life….then stop and find someone else more your style.  I will challenge you to strive to become better, if you look at it as a bad thing…again…stop….find someone else more your style.  When I have set my goals in place and start to move forward on them-I can become very intense.  If I like a guy…and I mean truly like a guy…there is no half assing it.  I am not going to give the guy 20% of myself.  I am going to give him 100% of me…that is how I go….All or nothing.  Like the saying goes…can’t handle the fire …then get out of the kitchen.

If a guy gets to the point of asking me on a date, he’ll need to understand that I have a daughter and I do have a rule.  He pays for babysitting…that simple. I love movies, long walks on the beach and even hiking.  The date does not have to cost much….if the guy is going for brownie points and yes, I am going to list that here…he may even include my daughter, but she does have autism and tends to get over stimulated.   Showing patience with her will give you brownie points with me….since she is my universe.

Now, I have no interest in a guy that I have to chase.  I have done it before and it is a hassle.  The guy later comes across some sort victim like I stalked him.. So if a guy wants me then he has done his research and wants to keep me as his.

There are times that we all can become insecure and not know what you want.  I am okay with that, but if you mention on a numerous times about your confusion-then I will walk away even if I like the guy.  It is not my job to make a man realize what he wants.  If he pursued me and showed interest in me than it is something to say that he wants to keep me.  I am fairly easy to keep….but granted most guys don’t know what they want with a woman like me.

I am a romantic.  Even though I write horror, I am a die-hard romantic.  Let’s say the hypothetical and that I did walk away and you want me back….grab some courage and do what you are thinking.  Trust me…major brownie points will be awarded and you will release my hidden feminine side.   It’s like a cat that has been abused.  It takes trust.   I am a woman…I may not show it all the time, but I am a woman.

I am demented and twisted, but don’t think for one moment that is going to happen to you, What I write or think is two different things than my actions.  Which leads back to being a romantic and I know most guys never get to experience it because it doesn’t get to that point.  I do like to hug, I like to cook and all those female domestic things and I love being appreciated.  If I am not going to be appreciated…I have friends and family that do and there is no point in you being in my life.

Honesty….I love honesty, but not that joking, smart ass honesty because reality I am logical and may not grasp it.  Be straight forward with me.  I give a guy brownie points for being direct with me. 

I don’t compete for any one’s time.  If a guy that is interested in me picks his friends over a date with me-I will continue to allow that till you don’t hear from me.  My daughter’s father would force me to make that choice for him.  Either I make him chose me or his friends.  If you pick your friends over the woman you claim to love-then it is safe to say….you are infatuated with me…and please let me go.  I have no problem with a guy having friends, but if you blow me off for your friends in the start of the stages of “wanting to get to know me”-it’s safe to say that I won’t be getting any of your time if we are together. Which goes back to having to chase a guy and I won’t do that again.

If you want to make time for me, please regard the simple fact that I have a daughter. I plan my life around her.  If you want to have a home cooked meal and watch a movie…please join us.  We are a loving duo that is looking to make it a trio.

I am a geek.  I love horror movies, anime, video games, and all the wonderful such. Now if you want to be my date to a film festival and all that stuff…please…remember that I will geek out.

I am a firm believer in second chances.  Sometimes I may appear so intense and passionate that it gives a guy the frights, but if he is really interested…he can always try again.  We are not perfect.  We all make mistakes and I am one of those women that loves to try again.

If you are intrigued by me, please research me….learn what is my favorite things…don’t assume that watching my Facebook page is going to provide you all the answers.  Don’t assume that I am not going to look your direction.  I have a lot on my mind and at times have blinders on…so…a friendly hello is welcoming and if you keep it up in wonderful warm conversations….you will grab my attention….now the rest is really up to you

Again this is some basic stuff.  I want a guy who knows what he wants.  He can be a bit insecure, he can be goofy and he can also know when to be serious.  He can be calm, cool and collected to my fire.  It is said that opposites attract but I would love to build a solid foundation in friendship…so…reality is…I am looking for a soul that can play with my demons and be at ease in my presence.

I am not a Goddess after all…even though I joke about it
 
Irenia Guajardo
~Hellz Writer~

 

No comments:

Post a Comment