Pages

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Acknowledgments: Revised

When it existed, I would like to thank all the wonderful souls that were on Yahoo 360 for not only reading and commenting on my two blogs, but also offering some wonderful inspiration. I have to thank all my wonderful friends that stood by it all giving me the encouraging push to keep trudging on. Especially Barbara Pulaski-Ransom for constant challenging me in what I can write, “Dark Night” was written for you. My lovely co-workers that got to read the pre-things even though it was covered in ink where my corrections have been made.

The amazing artistic talent of Nick Rose for taking my vision and turning it in to an art form. With out you, this would still be floating on the back burner of my mind. I was very pleased with how he kept me in the loop of every step of the way and upon seeing the final results took my breath away. Thanks to the model, Madison Johns with out her posing in the strange ways, this cover would not have gotten done.




Irenia Guajardo
~Hellz Writer~

No comments:

Post a Comment